Sunday, July 27, 2008

Get that corn out of my face!



This will be a quick update. Max's two top teeth are in. He continues to eat everything in sight. One night we had corn on the cob; he loved it. Here is a little video of him eating it. Watch how angry he gets when Jared attempt to help him. Jared is going to San Diego for a week for a trial skills seminar, so Max and I are going down to visit mom. I am looking forward to the cool weather.






Jared's dad and his wife, Cassandra, came to visit last weekend. It was nice to visit with them; it was their first time seeing Max. Max went crazy when he saw them and started walking a lot more. He can now averages about 5-10 steps at a time and can even turn around. He is growing up so fast. Here is a picture of 3 generations of Bartell males. (I'd say men but Max doesn't really qualify yet, and boys might be insulting to Jared and his father.)

Here is a picture of those top two chompers!

4 comments:

M said...

Max is getting huge!!!

Mrs. D. said...

Have a great week! I'm jealous, although our high tomorrow is only 93 F :P

I walked this morning...it was pretty good, although I didn't leave the house until 8:30 and I didn't do the hill (I walked Adam to work then let Sam play at the park then walked the long way to St. Bros.

Jill said...

We miss Max! And you and Jared of course, but you two just are not as cute!

Hayley said...

I love how Maximus saya Bye in all the videos!!! hahahah LOL
Love you Chony!!!