Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without...

Max in his Christmas outfit from Grandpa and G.G. (He's a deer.)






Max is the king of the world


Grandpa, Max and Shane keeping it real in a cave at the zoo.



Mommy, Max and Grandpa


Max still stalks cats. Luckily neither G.G. or Tucker mind.


(Can anyone fill in the rest of these song lyrics? They popped into my head when I was thinking how long it's been since I blogged last.) So obviously a lot has happened over the past month. In brief our main events were: Max and I went to Az to visit grandpa and G.G., we moved to a new apartment, and went to Disneyland for Jared's birthday. I'll start with Az.


Jared had to work but Max and I drove out to Arizona to spend time with Grandpa and G.G., as a nice added bonus Shane and Gina's mother, Jill, were both there as well. The drive out was fabulous. I left around 9:30 am Max slept until right before Blythe, we stopped, ate at McDonald's played for a bit, loaded back up and Max napped until we arrived. It was nice. We had a lot of fun while we were there. We went with Shane and Grandpa to the zoo; Max loved running around in the bird aviary and getting rides on Uncle Shane's shoulders. We had some good eats. G.G. and Jill even watched Max so my dad and I could go see a hockey game. (The Coyotes rocked it in sudden death shoot-out) We even got to stay at the Woods' home for a few nights. Max loved Emily and cried when it was time for her to go to bed or school. She was very sweet to him; it was quite endearing. We had a lovely time.


When we got back it was time to start packing. Luckily, Mimi came to Riverside a few times to help get it all done. Moving sucked (doesn't it always?). But it went pretty well. We like our new place minus a few quirks...like the fact that there is absolutely no uncovered parking after 6 pm. I still haven't unpacked yet.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yay, I get to read about Max again! I need your new address and did you ever get the Christmas pictures I sent online?

Rachon & Jared to the Max said...

Yes, I got the pics. Thanks for sending them. I will email you our new address.

Jake said...

Sounds like a fun break. I didn't know that you stayed at my parents house.

Mrs. D. said...

Great update!!!